Hello!

year.0

I figured it was time to create an account, as every time I'm looking for info on a long range topic I end up here more often than not. I've been into long range shooting since I inherited my dad's Marlin 39a 30 years ago. I practiced incessantly with it at several different distances short and long, so much so that I was able to offhand drop a crow at 200 yards with it. I do own handguns and shotguns, but I am absolutely hooked on long range rifle shooting. My equipment is not high end but I do what I can with what I have with satisfying results. My favorite rifles are my Savage 10 FCP-SR in .308 Win and my Savage 110 FCP-HSP in .338 Lapua. I am going to be taking up reloading very soon as well to maximize my equipment even further. I have read quite a few threads and posts here and look forward to lots more. Thanks and I hope to get to know you all better in the course of time :)

I figured it was time to create an account, as every time I'm looking for info on a long range topic I end up here more often than not. I've been into long range shooting since I inherited my dad's Marlin 39a 30 years ago. I practiced incessantly with it at several different distances short and long, so much so that I was able to offhand drop a crow at 200 yards with it. I do own handguns and shotguns, but I am absolutely hooked on long range rifle shooting. My equipment is not high end but I do what I can with what I have with satisfying results. My favorite rifles are my Savage 10 FCP-SR in .308 Win and my Savage 110 FCP-HSP in .338 Lapua. I am going to be taking up reloading very soon as well to maximize my equipment even further. I have read quite a few threads and posts here and look forward to lots more. Thanks and I hope to get to know you all better in the course of time :)
Welcome to the forum I have a savage 110 FCP in 338 Lapua as well that's what got me started down this rabbit hole

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts