Hello!

Samriffel

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the group and excited to be a part of it. I really enjoy shooting altogether but especially precision shooting. I grew up on my dad's Model 700 and purchased my own a few years back. Currently I'm building one for my son and I hope to gather some insight and hopefully some much needed parts from some of you fine folks.

Can't wait to get started!

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the group and excited to be a part of it. I really enjoy shooting altogether but especially precision shooting. I grew up on my dad's Model 700 and purchased my own a few years back. Currently I'm building one for my son and I hope to gather some insight and hopefully some much needed parts from some of you fine folks.

Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. You're in the right place and you've got a great start already.