Hello There from Ireland

8x68Fan

Rifle hunting 20 odd years, relatively little at longer ranges, rarely much over 300 yards, just didn't have to and therefore didn't practice for it.
A recent trip to South Africa forced me to move beyond what I thought was my comfortable maximum a couple of times. Still contacted well thought and this sparked an interest in learning more about longer range hunting.

This forum came up on a number of searches. So hoping to maybe learn a bit from the huge wealth of knowledge and experience that's obviously present here.

Welcome to LRH forum fron N.Florida. You are definitely on the right site to learn about long range hunting. Cruise the site read current and past articles and enjoy. I encourage you to ask questions, the people here are very knowledgeable and experienced on the subject matters.

Don Dunlap

Welcome!

Fall in love with the search bar. There are tons of knowledge guys here with great info shared!

Welcome to LRH. It`s great to have you with us. Can you share some of your experiences of hunting in Ireland and South Africa?

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.