Hello, new to site

Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

New to longrangehunting but not new to shooting. Long time (40 years) trap and skeet shooter looking to get in to more rifle shooting. I have reloaded probably over 100,000 shotgun shells but never reloaded for rifles.
I live in central New York so most of my hunting is not really long range but the information here is still useful.
Shot the elk in Colorado with a .338 Federal Sako 85, 127 yards, one shot and dead.
TJ
Welcome to the Forum. I'm a NYer myself but presently spending most of my time hunting and range shooting in Germany. I don't use shotguns much except for rabbit and duck hunting but would like to get into some recreational trap and skeet shooting over here so I might be picking your brain sometime... 😂

I am glad to answer anyone's questions about shotshell reloading. I load exclusively target loads in .410, 28, 20, and 12 gauge. I don't reload any hunting loads for shotguns, to few birds to bother with reloading.
I will try answering my questions about rifle reloading by using the search function before posting dumb questions.
TJ