Hello from Wisconsin

lessdrop

Hey everyone, My very first post! I live in the country in west Wi, moved here 25 years ago and had 3 safe directions in whitch to make toys go bang. Then 2 directions, 1, and now I have to keep all projectiles in the confines of my 3 acre yard!! Dang city folks (cityots). Who in there right mind woud build a house on a rifle range? Oh well still manage to get a few rounds off. Been getting more and more into long range shooting, rangeing, and learning how to use my scope. Also getting good lessons from friends at the range to do with cheek weld, hand positions, ect. I am having a real blast! Been shooting for about 45 years and never learned as much as since starting long range stuff. As I build confidence in my rifle(s), shooting skills, and oh yeah, did I mention recently learning (beginer) how to handload, I dream about getting a chance to go west or north for some hunting where this is a necesity. Hope you folks can help with that! Always finding new things to learn in this bidnez. If anyone could use help with tranfers of firearms, cans, machime guns, etc. In west/nothwest wi, I have 07FFL and 02SOT and am at your service.
Always lookin for,
Lessdrop

Welcome to the site.
I'm from SE WI and get up to the Antigo area by the in laws and Holmen to shoot silhouettes in the summer.
I was just looking up New Richmond because of someone living there but don't remember who it was, must be someone for a 4x4 club that is on one of the WI forums.
I will be out chasing coyote tracks with my jeep this weekend, they just don't want to cooperate and come out and play.

Take care

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.