Hello from Wisconsin

Hey everyone,
I've been following numerous threads on LRH and the wealth of knowledge everyone has on different topics is incredibly handy. I've always been infatuated with long range shooting and firearms in general. Reloading, hunting, plinking, gunsmithing… I love learning new things and am in the early process of setting up a shop to do some light gunsmithing and custom finishing work on firearms and other items.
JD

Hey everyone,
I've been following numerous threads on LRH and the wealth of knowledge everyone has on different topics is incredibly handy. I've always been infatuated with long range shooting and firearms in general. Reloading, hunting, plinking, gunsmithing… I love learning new things and am in the early process of setting up a shop to do some light gunsmithing and custom finishing work on firearms and other items.
JD
Hello Drake welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Hey everyone,
JD
Welcome From BC and I'm a little jealous about the setup of your shop but teres a ton of guys on here doing the same to answer all the finest little questions. These folks on here are great