Hello from Virginia

Roanoke, Va. at present, 32 years in BC Canada
I am a retired riflesmith. Having built custom rifles many years as Richards Custom Rifles. During the years working as a riflesmith I made several instructional videos on every aspect of how I built rifles and several videos on hunting (shooting) Groundhogs with long range rifles and muzzle loaders. I have advertised many years on other sites and recently had the fellows running this site to get me up and running with an ad for my videos. I have been selling these videos for many years and now since retiring they are a real help to supplement my meager pension. Many of you are happy owners my videos and if you happen to purchase one I sure hope you enjoy it and I am sure you will as I am just an ole country boy and made the videos with a sense of humor and put in them every thing I ever knew about building a precision accurate rifle.
Hold into the wind
Regards
Richard Franklin

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.