Hello from The Northern Territory

MOG

G'day my name is Mog,

MOst of my hunting has been done in Australia for pigs, goats, deer and buffalo.

I am very interested to get into more LR shooting as I don't get a huge oportunity to up here due to the flat nature of our terrain and the way our game animals live.

Look forward to conversing with you guys on here, I am currently building my first LR/Mountain rig a 7mm SAUM in a Bansner stock.

Regards,

MOG

G'day my name is Mog,

MOst of my hunting has been done in Australia for pigs, goats, deer and buffalo.

I am very interested to get into more LR shooting as I don't get a huge oportunity to up here due to the flat nature of our terrain and the way our game animals live.

Look forward to conversing with you guys on here, I am currently building my first LR/Mountain rig a 7mm SAUM in a Bansner stock.

Regards,

MOG

hey bro Im here in Victoria doing the same stuff i shoot on range a bit using my hunting loads.And I have to say that long range simulator program taut me well out to 500 mtrs i do it easy I use 3006 180-200 gr sierras

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.