Hello from Switzerland

Snyder97

I am 25 years old and from the very gun friendly Switzerland. I really appreciate your community since it helped me a lot in terms of equipment and shooting.

I am a hunter (mainly chamois) in altitudes over 3000 Meters above sea level which requires a certain knowledge in equipment setup and shooting under those conditions. I hope that this kind of experience can contribute to this community :)

As a Swiss, where military service is mandatory, I completed my service as sniper in the Infantry. If there's someone interested in the Swiss Army Sniper training or the Swiss Military in general, don't hesitate, just ask.

I collect Schmidt Rubin K31's and can provide tons of information about it as well about the 7.5x55 GP 11. If someone is interested in other Swiss Military WW2 equipment, K31 information or accessories, I'm your man ;)

Best Regards

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.