Hello from SW MT

RedsideMT

Hello Long Range Hunting community,

I've been hunting since I was a kid, but until the past few years kept most shots 200 yards or less. The past couple of years I've wanted to stretch that out and get comfortable to 500 hunting and up to 1000 on targets. So I've upped my range time, started using the reloading equipment I've had for years and I'm currently going all in on a semi custom Tikka build in 7SAUM. LRH seemed like a good fit to expand my knowledge.

I frequent hunttalk and rokslide forums under the username Redside, but that was taken here. The first forum I joined was a whitewater rafting forum, my other activity I love to do, and I had to come up with a username, Redside was the first rapid I ever flipped a boat so it seemed like a good choice. It seems to work for hunting forums as well.

Thanks for having me.

Troy

I've been hunting since I was a kid, but until the past few years kept most shots 200 yards or less. The past couple of years I've wanted to stretch that out and get comfortable to 500 hunting and up to 1000 on targets. So I've upped my range time, started using the reloading equipment I've had for years and I'm currently going all in on a semi custom Tikka build in 7SAUM. LRH seemed like a good fit to expand my knowledge.

I frequent hunttalk and rokslide forums under the username Redside, but that was taken here. The first forum I joined was a whitewater rafting forum, my other activity I love to do, and I had to come up with a username, Redside was the first rapid I ever flipped a boat so it seemed like a good choice. It seems to work for hunting forums as well.

Thanks for having me.

Troy
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Thanks for having me.

Troy
Greetings from the Great Fall side. Welcome, and enjoy! I am also a member at Hunttalk with the same username, but I do not frequent it.

Ed