Hello from smoky sky Colorado

TRnCO

Just stopping in to say "Hello" to all you long range shooters. I'm new to long range, not new to hunting. It seems I could learn a thing or two about long range from many of you. Been lurking for some time.
I recently bought a .22 creed and so far have stretched it out to 710 yards on steel. I could get addicted to this stuff.
See ya around

Just stopping in to say "Hello" to all you long range shooters. I'm new to long range, not new to hunting. It seems I could learn a thing or two about long range from many of you. Been lurking for some time.
I recently bought a .22 creed and so far have stretched it out to 710 yards on steel. I could get addicted to this stuff.
See ya around
Welcome from Tennessee

See ya around
you getting the smoke from the fires

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.