Hello From Colorado!

offroadmatt

Hello all!
I'm new to the forum but been around for awhile surfing the site and all its information. We are just days away from becoming a class 7 licensed manufacture and gunsmith in Gypsum, CO. If you have time checkout our webpage you can also find us on facebook and instagram. All of which are still slowly being added to.

The desire to stretch the distance, has fueled my desire to learn more. In learning and building I found that my area was really lacking in help and support. And my knowledge was weak. So I set out to try and help fill that void and learn more. I don't claim to know everything. In fact there are lots of people that probably know 99% more then me. But day by day I learn something new. I also look forward to all the knowledge you fine folks can bring to the table. And to help share in my pursuit to help everybody ring steel and make ethical kills far beyond what they once thought possible.

Happy Shooting
Matt B

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.