Hello from S.E. Asia

sportmuaythai

Greetings, I'm a new member with no prior experience in LRH, and hope to learn from gurus here. I've done some hunting in the US, Canada and Africa. All hunts were with guide. Thanks again for this interesting board

hey there,
which country in S. E. Asia do you come from?
can you please tell me about hunting in your country.
i also come from Indonesia which is also in S. E. Asia.
welcome to the great forum

I obviously come from Thailand. Regretfully, there is no legal hunting in my country. However, poaching is prevailant. I have accompanied poachers on their hunt, but did not participate. While Thai forests have suffered from enchroachment, the boarder with Burma is still lined with thick jungles. Guar are still available and banteng are making slow comeback. Because of thick jungle, I don't think LRH hunting is possible. Precision shooting is still necessary due to thick vegetation.

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO LRH. WELL ITS THE SAME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES NO HUNTING ALLOWED EXCEPT WHEN THE GOVT WANTS A CERTAIN SPECIES CULLED SO WE JUST HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH LONG RANGE TARGET SHOOTING OR WE HUNT IN PRIVATE RANCHES IN MINDANAO FOR WILD HOGS AND DEER. WELCOME AGAIN.gun)

in indonesia we can only hunt wild boar.
the equipment in indonesia is very hard, importing weapon part is highly restricted by goverment.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.