Hello from Roanoke, VA

Banshee8

I've been visiting these forums for years. Lots of good insight and good tools. I've made extensive use of the ballistics calculator and worked up my first long range loads using its features. Turns out that using G7 it was 100% correct without adjustment. That was nice.

I'm joining up in-part because I have my current rifle up for sale. It's been a shooter. Lots of info about it in classifieds under:

Remington + AICS 20" , Timney, Harris, SWFA 3-9x42, TPS, Load Data

I've done private gun transactions in the past, so I'll to FTF but FFL subject to state laws if shipped.

I'm a meat hunter... I shoot whichever deer has the largest loin. That's my favorite cut. I'm hoping to hunt with a base camp this fall, we'll see. I pride myself in shot placement and intact organs.. so I'm hoping for more neck shots this year.

I shoot 308win. It's hard to beat for my skill level.

I look forward to being around and continuing to read LH forums. Thanks for having me!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.