Hello From Phoenix, Arizona

jnjhydro

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I like reloading, Hunting Elk, Deer, Bear, Lion and little critters. Duck, Geese and Dove and Quail are also on my list! I have a 13 year old daughter that loves to hunt and fish with me. I am looking forward to learning new hunting tips and tricks to long range shooting! gun)

Welcome. You have my condolences. I spent a couple of weeks in Phoenix some years ago on a business assignment. Key word is "assignment".
I thoght a swim in the pool at the motel would cool me off - W R O N G !!!!! Even the pool water was hot.
When you go hunting in the Phoenix rgion does that game come pre-cooked? :D

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I like reloading, Hunting Elk, Deer, Bear, Lion and little critters. Duck, Geese and Dove and Quail are also on my list! I have a 13 year old daughter that loves to hunt and fish with me. I am looking forward to learning new hunting tips and tricks to long range shooting! gun)

Yes it is true, The game is hotter then hot! Except in the fall and winter if you can call it that. Up in Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott, the Moggion Rim to the White Mountains you get 4 seasons, not 2 like in Phoenix! I do enjoy shooting the Eurasian Doves all year long. Cant wait for Elk Season!:rolleyes:

Hydro, welcome from Goodyear,Az. I shoot with several members of this forum. Going on a mule deer hunt in Nov on the Az Strip. Not my tag, my friend's. I'll be on the top of the mountain with the spotting scop.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.