Hello from Arizona!!

cowboy dave

Hello from From Arizona and I am Cowboy Dave!! I am just getting back into long range shooting after a looooong break! Before I was shooting my AR15 that I built myself :)D yea me!) and just recently I managed to get my hands on a 30-06 heavy barrel and thought to myself lightbulb, "Ya know Cowboy Dave this barrel is really cool and all but wouldn't a rifle go good with it?" And as of last night I ordered a Model 70 Winchester off of gun broker and am eagerly awaiting its arrival! Once I get my hands on a new firearm I become like a mad scientist and keep tweaking here or adjusting there until I get satisfied with what I want. As soon as my new baby gets here I will post pictures of the BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER process. Also I'd like to ask some advice from everyone every now and then on this project. So long and everyone have a good time!

Dave, welcome from Goodyear, AZ. Sounds like you will have a lot of fun $$$$ with your project. My son just picked up an 06 and we are preparing for bedding.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.