Hello from nw indiana

T3ninja

Hey my name is Travis, I am 27 and have an awesome wife and 7 month old little girl.
I've been hunting and shooting since I was 6, killed my first deer at age 7 and have been hooked ever since. I love shooting. Summer time I am shooting uspsa and 3 gun , winter I'm hunting and shooting long range. I love savage rifles and own a few , my favorite right now is a 10 in .308. Last year I made my longest kill by far at 913 yards on a coyote, in perfect condition of course. I have been building AR's for friends and family for a year or so and now I'm ready to build a super precision bolt gun out of one of my savages. I am very particular about my accuracy and I get upset if my rifles are not shooting under .75 moa. Lol. gun) I'm sure I'll be. On here quite a bit asking for advice and looking in the classifieds. I actually purchased 2 barrels from Nkyshooter last week. One is going on a rifle for my dad the other will be gut down and probably go in a stryker. Any questions for me or about me message me and I'll be glad to answer.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.