Hello from NE Florida

DeputyDog25

Hello everyone,
I have been lurking here for sometime now and have really gotten some great information off the site. I figured it was about time to go ahead and join up an meet and talk to you fine folks. I am retired/disabled military and LEO. I enjoy reloading, casting my own boolits, tinkering with about anything I can take apart and just life in general. I look forward to reading and learning all I can here on the sight and contributing what little bit of knowledge I may have that might help someone.

I shoot a Savage 110 in 7mm Mag and Remington 710 in 300 Win Mag. I am now in search of a 25-06 to use as a coyote killer, as I have recently developed a problem with coyotes visiting my pasture more and more. I have set myself up a ladder stand in the middle of the pasture and picked off a couple with my AR.

Good stuff you got. Problem is on this site you have to be either a Savage man or a Remington man. You can't be both. LOL. I have one Remington and the rest are Savages.

25-06 is a great round. I shoot a Savage 116 in 25-06.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.