Hello from N.E. Wyoming

emkuenzel

Hi everyone. This is my first introduction to forums. Not sure how to get around. I'm pretty new at anything on internet.
I am married 18 yrs and still loving it! We have two boys (15yrs & 7 yrs) and two girls (13yrs & 11yrs).
I really enjoy shooting!! I started reloading 45 Colt & 454 Casull handgun and loved it. I purchased 7mm Rem Mag and now reload for it also.
I also enjoy Ham / CB radio.

My goal is to shoot accurately out to 1000yds. I don't even know if it's possible with my 7mm. That's why I'm here. Hope to hear from you folks and learn something. Maybe in some other way I may be able to help you too.

welcome! Love it out there. We have been coming to wy. for the last 10 yrs. We hunt around hulet. Stay at the pioneer inn. Always hunted deer but this year going to give antelope a "shot". Maybe see you around.

Thanks everyone. I live just a few miles South of Keyhole Reservoir. Approximately 1 mile North of Interstate 90, exit 165 & Pine Ridge road. Prarie Dog town within 10 minutes of home. I can also get 600yd across this field. Tried some 550yd shots but I have a long way to go. Once dialed in I kept it on the plate but nothing really to speak of.

I work for Electrofab Inc. located in Gillette. If the weather doesn't stop me I make it there every weekday.

I think this is how I reply to you Ernie. This is all new to me.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts