Hello from Baghdad

gedwards

I joined LRH last month:) and haven't had time to introduce myself. I spent twenty plus years in the military, AF and deer hunting whenever I could:), I found this forum months ago and truely enjoy it and wish to be a part of it.I have contacted PACNOR about rebuilding my 264 Win Mag, as it is twenty to thirty years old:cool: and taken down many deer and one elk at 400 yards:D. But she's getting a little tired for anything over 300 yards accurately and I picked PACNOR because of reading this forum, thanks guys:DI should be back home in a week and can't waite to get back to reloading, no reloading allowed here or private firearms many many 1000 yard areas here:cool:.

Gary

Gentlemen:

I have called Eastern North Carolina home for the last 20 years, I retired 10 years ago from big airbase in Goldsboro and did not want to go back to Michigan, too cold!!I now work as a traveling aircraft mechanic for the outfit I work for. I've been all over the world and am so glad I was born in the USA, AS THE REST OF THE WORLD SUCKS !!
I want to get in to reloading and hunting in a bigger way before I wear out or just fade away found this forum and love it. I didn't know I was so stupid until I started reading this forum, I got homework to do to stay up with you guys !!!
Thanks for the helloes and I will be on here all I can.

PS: Do any of you know how to start a Swiss bank account, I recently got married again and my gun money account is drying up fast, wife says I have too many guns!!!! May have to shoot her.

Welcome Gary, first and foremost, thank you for the service to our country. It is because of people like yourself that we here in the US enjoy the freedoms that we have.

Thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.