Helena, MT

MontanaWolf

Howdy ALl,
Looks like a good forum, can't wait to gleam all the brain power here. Looking forward to some new like minded friends & support in keeping the 2nd true & free as well. Love all the great outdoors has to offer and as frequently as I can.
Blessings
MW

Hello and Welcome, you live in our favorite place in the us. We spend a bit of time east of Canyon Ferry a few times a year. Soon we hope to reside there.

Jeff

Broz. Call me lets do lunch next time you are around. And I maybe selling my ranch in a few months too 13 miles E if Canyon Ferry just in case you are rich & can afford it:D

Broz. Call me lets do lunch next time you are around. And I maybe selling my ranch in a few months too 13 miles E if Canyon Ferry just in case you are rich & can afford it:D

I am in no way rich. But I do own 3 lakefront homes on Lake of the Ozarks. When they are sold I will be headed out.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.