Hat’s off to Nikon !

reloaderlen

last Summer I had stopped at a yard sale with the wife . I was sitting in the truck waiting on her to do her thing and of course it was taking forever
So I got out to speed her along and as I was about to open my mouth and say something smart to her I noticed a box filled with Dies ,brass ,bullets and various scopes all just jumbled together. I bought the whole box for $20 . After getting it home and going through it turns out there was three Nikons and one Weaver . None of these Nikons had a Model listed on them just gloss black with the size and made in Japan. After testing none worked . I sent them in under the lifetime warranty. A three month wait and I received three new Monarch 's
Replacing them . Looking up the price of them came to $1500 Big thanks to Nikon ! I never did say anything smart to my wife and I may have to go yard sale shopping with her more often lol .

I once found something very unique in a box of stuff I purchased at a large sale........can't imagine it having been put there on purpose...no monetary value....but I have found it very useful....

Nikon's warranty is the absolute best. I found a 6-20X50 Nikon on Backpage for $150. Called 10 minutes after he posted it. He probably thought he'd put one over on me, but after finding the windage was not working I sent it to Nikon. In two weeks I had it back via FedEx overnight. Still dials perfectly. List on it was $689.

Lol
I did run out and buy some lotto tickets. Apparently whoever does the drawing didn't draw my numbers , I guess they didn't realize I was supposed to win . Maybe they will get it right tonight or tomorrow.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.