Hats off to Leopold's Custom Shop

500mag_guy

On June 7 I sent off my Leupold VX- III 6-18x40 off to the custom shop at Leupold to Change my turrets from the very low profile that you have to adjust with a coin to target turrets and a custom elevation turret built for my 300rum.

When they received the scope on June 12 they called me to verify all of my information for the custom elecation turret and to get payment information. They told me that the wait time before I would receive my scope back would be 4-6 weeks at the minimum.

With high hopes I called them this Monday June 17 In regards to how my scope was coming along. They told me that it had a work order form made but had not been worked on yet so i figured I was probably going to have to wait at least the 6 weeks to get my scope back. This morning June 20 my UPS driver call me and said he had a package for me so i went and met him and lone behold my leupold was back already!!

Only 8 days after they had received it and it was back in my possession. Absolutely amazing.

Just felt they deserved a little more than an email from a happy customer so I decided I would tell you guys about my experience with the Leupold custom shop!

same with my bds dials. I called them and gave them the numbers and 4 days later they came in the mail.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.