Has anyone used Top Fire Arms Supplies?

Randy Tidwell

I have been searching for 30-40 Krag brass or ammo. I just picked up a Ruger No1 chambered in 25 Krag AI, need some brass.

Found https://topfirearmssupplies.com/ claiming they had it in stock. First thing that raised a red flag is they have a $100 minimum order. Then while searching for a additional item to purchase found lots of primers and powder listed.

Tried to contact them, no phone number. When you click on their email address, it takes you to a Micro Soft site to sign up for a premium version of Outlook.
Personally, I stay away from MS products when ever possible.

Sent an email by typing the address in by hand, bounced back as un-deliverable.

Anyone ever purchase from them?

Pretty sure they are a scam!

Randy

Last edited:
I'd say its a bogus scam site based just on what you've said. Never heard of them. RUN FOREST RUN!!

I'll keep an eye out for Krag brass but havent seen any in a long time

Thanks Seebeeken, that's what I figured also.

Companies that don't list a contact phone scare me.

Hornady did a run 3 or 4 years ago, but have not been able to find any.

You can form it from 303 Brit. Tried it. Split 8 out 10 cases and was .085 to .090" short.

So the hunt is on.

Attachments

• 20230221_132703.jpg
    20230221_132703.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Here's a good check. Put a firearm in your cart and go to the checkout. If they offer PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, ApplePay, or the slew of other cash apps, it's a scam. Period. All of those apps have it in their user agreement that they can't be used for firearms and many firearm-related items. If a legitimate company used any of these apps for a firearm sale, they would have their account closed and funds seized.

In this particular scam site, they request you send the funds via PayPal Friends and Family, which means it is the same as sending cash. You have no way to get your money back and you are violating PayPal's user agreement to use the F&F feature on a purchase.

If you go to a site that claims to accept credit cards, then turns around and claims their machines are down and please send the funds via PayPal or one of the other cash apps, it's a scam. Period. Don't be a victim.

1677637880413.png

I have been searching for 30-40 Krag brass or ammo. I just picked up a Ruger No1 chambered in 25 Krag AI, need some brass.

Found https://topfirearmssupplies.com/ claiming they had it in stock. First thing that raised a red flag is they have a $100 minimum order. Then while searching for a additional item to purchase found lots of primers and powder listed.

Tried to contact them, no phone number. When you click on their email address, it takes you to a Micro Soft site to sign up for a premium version of Outlook.
Personally, I stay away from MS products when ever possible.

Sent an email by typing the address in by hand, bounced back as un-deliverable.

Anyone ever purchase from them?

Pretty sure they are a scam!

Randy
98% of all Google search results are scams.

If you've never heard of them it's a scam

If you have to ask.........its a scam

If you must thank me, say it with beer.