Has anyone tired a EC Tuner on their rifle yet ?

dgr416

I am checking out the ec tuner muzzlebreak for my 338-378 Weatherby accmark Weatherby. I HAVE seen them use them on smaller rifles but no 338 rifles which they do make these for .I was going to just put a old Winchester boss system on my 338 win mag but with this one I could actually use it on both rifles with the same thread .I know my old boss on my win model 70 worked awesome but this might be even better .I might try one on my 260 ar15 too if it works good .

I have nine of them. If you do buy one get the version 2. They do work great but if you change your atmospheric conditions, you will need to tweak the tuner.
Just today I took an A.R. 15 , 6.5Grendel factory ammo and it went from 1 inch to half inch with less than 12 rounds.

I put one on last year at the last minute to get a gun ready for NM that was giving me troubles with a can. I dialed it in with about 16 shots and groups at 850 went from 8 to 4 inches.

I do believe some of that was recoil management.

I'm going to try a titanium 4 port from rokslide soon when I work up a load with hammers.

This is a light weight 7 SAUM shooting 180 hybrids at 2840.

20221107_145742.jpg

I am wondering about the recoil reduction for larger calibers .The 338-378 is a very hard kicker. I quit using any bullets over 250 grains in my rifle that has a accubrake. THAT break is terrible ro shoot prone also because it will block rocks up in your face. My 264 win mag really needs one too just took much kick for me these days .My other accumarks are super accurate in 338-378 but the third one is not I was hoping this would help it be more accurate .I need to try lapua senar 250 grain bullets also .I wish they made one in .416 caliber also so I could try long range loads with the ec tuner in in .