Harrisburg Show.. please read...

W

*WyoWhisper*

OK this was probobly talked about before and I know it was, but I though I'd revisit it...

I'm in booth 383 in the N.E. Hall Travel and tourism.. who knows how they'll have things laid out this year... they supposedly have changed stuff around.. ( woo hoo ) ..

anyway.. it'll be just me ( the wife teaches figure skating and has several students in competition during the week of the show ) sorry guys....
BUT the good news is I have a really cute wrangler that will be helping out for the week ( for all you single guys )
The real good news is that I will have 2 rifles ( 308 and 300WSM ) there, built by Chris Matthews if anyone wants to fondle them or check out the craftsmanship. If there was a range close by I'd let ya shoot them ...

Also, I am still working on the get together this summer.. just trying to obtain a special use permit, so as not to step on peoples toes.. seeing as we'll be throwing lead for quite a distance... I'd like some input from ya if you stop by...

For those of you who don't want to carry all kinds of crap around the show.. feel free to store large items purchased with me at the booth, I know what a pain in the *** it is to carry crap around that place...

hope to see ya there.....

Ric

Which dates in late August are you thinking of for the Wyoming get together?

Either the weekend of the 13th, 20th or 27th depending on the interest... I would say the first weekend of Sept.. but I am not sure about that yet.... I figured 3 choices should get some feedback as to preference...

I vote for not the 27th as my 5 year (ha ha
smile.gif
) high school reunion is that weekend. And not the first weekend in September as I am leaving on another photo safari to Kenya in Africa that Tuesday.

I bet this will be frustrating for you...a million guys trying to decide on dates......

About as bad as two women trying on dresses at the mall! Thanks for your effort.

Based on the quick description of the wrangler, the rifles weren't the first thing I thought of fondling and checking the craftsmanship on.

Ric--i'll try to get there too

Boyd when is the **** show again??

7th-15th??

Boyd--you still hangin out at harts booth?

JB

Len Backus
JOOMBO
You going to the Masi Mara?
Just got back from there and had a great time.
Had fun climbing Killimanjaro also.
Have fun in Africa!!

CAM

Never had the need to go to Denver..

Harrisburg does about 1.3 Million people in 10 days... really hard to go anywhere else after there...
shocked.gif

Never mind Whisper, I found it. Dates 7-15. I will see you there on the 7th. I got dibbs on your assistant! Who else can I meet up with on the 7th? I will drive all the way from Va to meet you.

Will be at the Shot Show the following weekend.

I'll be at the Harrisburg show the first weekend if I'm still breathing, gotta give Ric some money.

Len

One things I've wondered since you first posted those last series of pictures (being the medical type that I was). How do they/you know that cape buffalo had an oxpecker and why is that bird in the picture??? (Just the way by brain works I guess... As for my brain and odd thinking methods: I didn't design it, I just drive it!!)

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.