Harrisburg Gun Show?

Hello,

The show is the 7th thru the 15th of Feb. It is in the Farm Show Building/Complex right next to Harrisburg Area Community College. I want to say it is on Cameron St. but I am not sure... anyone in the area can show you to the Farm SHow Building. I know that on all the highways surrounding the area have signs to it...

I recommend a weekday rather than a weekend if possible..

OK guys..

I'll be in the N.E. Hall, Travel/Tourism.. in the directory it will be under DNR Ranch at Rand Creek. ( if they didn't screw it up )

Booth 383 I believe!

Just thinking that we might want to get together this Saturday at a specified time at the show at Whispers booth so we can meet each other.

What say you guys?

I'll probably be there on sunday the 8th--sundays are about it for me. If not the 8th then the 15th

would love to get there sat, but cant happen.
frown.gif

JB

I'll be there the 7th and 8th... can't miss me, I'll be wearing a flannel shirt, danner boots and blue jeans.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Pick a time to meet at Ric's booth and then we can sally over to a seating area and drink beer and eat something nutritious (pretzel, popcorn or hotdog).

Ric's booth will be the one next to a fella wearing a cowboy hat, blue jeans and boots.

Dave, I will look for you at 2:00 P.M. at Ricks booth. Hopefully, others will find a way to make it as well.

If they don't, we will talk about them. R U listening D.C.?

Anyone have an address so I can plug it into MAPQUEST for directions? I would love to go weather permitting.

Frank D

Dave King * Wyoming Whisper

Sorry for missing you at the show as primised. My Mom suffered a heart attack at 4pm Friday while on the table for diagnostics. She is still with us but I don't know about the future.

I ran for a plane to get home from Cleveland. Know you will understand. I take appointments seriously.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.