Happy Thanksgiving To A Great Bunch Of Folks Here.

I'm new here but happy turkey day everyone! Wild turkey on the menu taken with my old 1870 Rigby side by side.
Have a good one!

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_175707400_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200505_175707400_HDR.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190327_171836.jpg
    20190327_171836.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 25
Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all our great forum members, it's always fun hearing true stories and seeing great pictures with Beautiful animals . I also greatly Appreciate our Fellow ship with Young and old male n Female , and let's not Forget the Beautiful Children,long live our hunting Heritage it's Our Family Tradition!!!.😆

Same to you and all here. I've had a great year and I'm really looking forward to a great holiday season.

Christmas is right around the corner and we're all going to be very busy with presents and plans. Hopefully a little hunting as well. I urge everyone to take a minute to spend time with friends and family.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving all and thanks to Len for giving us a "place" in his house!

We got 88 birds put on the grills a little while ago. Start cooking about midnight. Our church is looking to feed close to 2,000 tomorrow a free Thanksgiving dinner. Blessed here to be able to serve many that wouldn't have a meal if it were not for the Lord's provision and many generous folks.

Recent Posts