Happy Thanksgiving...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all the friends I'll never meet physically who have already enriched my shooting life beyond adequate words. It's nice to know that in small ways we can all make a difference.

Thanks Gibbs and the same to you and your family, and every member of this forum

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have such to be thankful for, we live in a country that we can hunt ,shoot, develop ammunition without rear of being persecuted for it. We can worship our Lord in whatever way we want to without fear of being penalized for doing so. We can be whatever we want to be and raise our children to do the same. Some places folks can't do that....... to be free and happy in ourselves. Awesome!

Happy Thanksgiving Amigos!

We have such to be thankful for, we live in a country that we can hunt ,shoot, develop ammunition without rear of being persecuted for it. We can worship our Lord in whatever way we want to without fear of being penalized for doing so. We can be whatever we want to be and raise our children to do the same. Some places folks can't do that....... to be free and happy in ourselves. Awesome!

if the Democrats have their way one day we won't Happy Thanksgiving to all

God bless brother

Truly a understatement,,,AMEN,have a blessed and awesome day.

I'm a little late but Happy Thanksgiving to all the great people on here. I've had a great time this year on "The Forum". Thanks to Mr. Backus for a really neat place to share. We celebrated the birth of our first grandbaby, enjoyed friends and family, did a little steel shooting, popped a cork on some of this year's fruit of the vine, ate venison and wild turkey breast. A bountiful year indeed!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.