Hansen Actions Contact details

fire at will

Does any body have the contact details for Hansen actions in Norway.I have searched the net but been unable to track them down.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Regards

Fire at Will

Ian

Thankyou very much!! Excellent work and I really appreciate your quick response to my query.I even spotted the rifle or similar that i hope to get soon.I also checked out the currency rates on expedia and they appear to be good value.

Thanks again

Regards
Robert

Robert, they are pretty helpful. I called them some time ago and sent an email enquiring about some details and got a promp response.=all in english BTW.

Good luck.

They were extremely helpful.I do have a custom rifle on order with a hansen action so it was nice to speak to the makers of the action themselves.They spoke good English and even managed my Yorkshire twang!!

They have some really good looking rifles on the site including a Lazzeroni sporter stocked 704 action.The same as my order so it was worth it just to see that.I also saw a stunning 375 H & H . Interestingly the Norwegians don't proof their rifles or should I say not the same as ours.The rifles are proofed in Germany or London.

The pricing is also quite competitive for what they do.

Regards

Fire at will

Pretty curious. I´m also waiting for my rifle in a hansen action an a lazz. sporter mcmillan stock.- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.