Handgun Hunter’s Competition 2024

ChrisRhodes

Handgun Hunter's Competition is in its 4th year…..a 501c3 nonprofit….60 competitor sign up last year….just 9 openings left for 2024.

Divisions for rimfire, revolver/auto irons, revolver/auto optics, and single shot…

Realistic shooting positions, steel targets, and prairie dogs to follow.

Brief video from HHC 2023.

youtu.be/KpnPHevtOlU?si=8iPEsjWJCy-jCjWZ

We have been fortunate to have sponsors such as Ruger, MRI, Ultradot, Starline, Lucas Oil, Black Hills Ammo, EGW, Hodgens, Nixon Leather, Lee, Redding, Hornady, Natchez, Midway, Hunters HD Gold, and the list just keeps going.

The last 2 years we have had 4 or more guns on the prize table.

The prize table has been over 20K each year!

With it being a 501c3 all proceeds have gone to charity. Donations have gone to 4h, South Dakota Youth Hunting, Project Healing waters, a WY G&F habitat project…..

We also pay for one guest of honor each year….

June 14-16, 2024

More info on the above at www.handgunhunterscomp.com

Last edited:
I would be interested in putting up $1000 product donation, if and only if, the event is going to promote my Company's product in some fashion. By the looks of the video and the other link, that appears to be highly unlikely.

I have given away an enormous amount of product in the past 25 years for things like this, and got exactly zero return for it. If you want some sponsorship, you really need to make some changes to your sponsorship promotion strategy.

Tony Rumore - Owner
Tromix Corp
Sorry that you feel that way.

We put banners on every stage, at the awards banquet, every sponsor gets listed on social media, our website, and more.

We take pictures at the event with logos and banners in the background that get sent back to the sponsors to use as they see fit.

I can say without doubt that our competitors purchase products from our sponsors.

At shot show we filled the title sponsor, all 6 stage sponsors, all of the division sponsors, and started taking safety/briefing area sponsors.

Many of our sponsors come back every year and we add more sponsors.

Sorry that you feel slighted by events that you have sponsored. Those events were not run by or affiliated with HHC or HHCF.