Hammer Bullets Kicks A**!!

IDelkhunter

Just picked up my first custom load development from Steve and Brian last night. They developed a custom load for hard to manage 1:12 twist out of a 300 Jarrett. Results are phenomenal. I was so impressed with who these guys are and how passionate they are I dropped off my 375 Cheytac for them to continue working on. These guys are knowledgable, ethical, hard workers, honest and communicate exceptionally well. Not to mention their Bullets kick a**! I can't wait drop an animal with them this fall.

Thanks again to Steve and Brian for a great evening last night and looking forward to many to come! Highly recommend this company!

Marcus

...These guys are knowledgable, ethical, hard workers, honest and communicate exceptionally well. Not to mention their Bullets kick a**! I can't wait drop an animal with them this fall....Highly recommend this company.

We've got a little bit of bear season open....With a little luck I'm anxious to see the end results myself.

Steve definitely reflects those sentiments very well on this and other forums I am a member of. I hope he does well...

i couldnt have said it any better (although i will try too once i post my full range report with the load they developed for me) Steve is an absolute stand up guy who took the time to answer and explain all my questions throughout the process.

what really sticks out to me with him is that he sent me a text message asking how my newborn daughters were doing..i mentioned it to him weeks prior saying there might be a delay on my end due to their birth, and yet with all he has going still had the thoughtfulness to reach out and genuinely ask. that says a lot about his character and i really cannot say enough good things about him and Brian.

sorry for high jacking your thread with this reply, but i will include here my target today shooting a Hammer at 544 yards. the 2 shots low were #1 and 2, adjusted my dope and #3 and 4 were the result. rough measurement was about 7/8" spread, not sure how to calculate the actual MOA..but i read it as a dead elk or deer this fall. gun):D this was with a bipod and my backpack folded in half as i forgot my rear bag. while this might not be a long range shot for many of you all, i think its not bad for a schmuck from minnesota where long range is 200 yards..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• hm.jpg
    hm.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 21
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.