• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H4831sc at midway

Good to see things popping up here and there now, maybe prices will stabilize and trend back to normal also. Larry isn't the CEO at Midway anymore, just chair over the board. Another guy has taken over the helm, not a Potterfield family member, but someone who's come up through sales. Maybe he's trying to grab all the $$ he can, not his family's name on the business to tarnish.
I'm really hoping that it's going to get back to normal when the vaccine gets in more arms. Not holding my breath. Dementia Joe is still at the helm and he's the biggest anti since Brady.

Good to see things popping up here and there now, maybe prices will stabilize and trend back to normal also. Larry isn't the CEO at Midway anymore, just chair over the board. Another guy has taken over the helm, not a Potterfield family member, but someone who's come up through sales. Maybe he's trying to grab all the $$ he can, not his family's name on the business to tarnish.
Sorry to see the way Midway is going. I have been buying 20+ years and spent thousands of $s every year. It was my go to company for reloading and gunsmithing equipment. NOT ANYMORE. I know that Larry has contributed Millions of $s to the NRA and other good causes. I guess the new management will evently ruin the business that Larry built up. It happens when people get greedy.

The new CEO is Matt Flemming. While doing the search to find his name, found this. Think you all may find this interesting, at least those present in the award photo anyway.

The new CEO is Matt Flemming. While doing the search to find his name, found this. Think you all may find this interesting, at least those present in the award photo anyway.

Yep real awesome picture telling the true story! Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts