• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H4831sc at midway

But holy EDITED the price! $72 a pound is a lot. I just bought powder locally for $30 a pound today, seems like some stuff is coming back a little, at least here. They had a fair assortment of bullets as well on the shelf. Maybe people are waking up a little bit and refusing to pay the inflated prices... Let's hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had IMR 4451 8# in my cart but somebody swiped it before I could get to the cashier...
That sucks.. I was able to buy Reloder 16 today, walked into the LGS and there it was, just sitting on the shelf like nothing ever happened....🤷🏻‍♂️😂. and I even just grabbed one and left the others there for someone else!

Brunos had it yesterday for $39 a pound. You have to buy a case. Midway is just ripping you off, they are all paying the same for the powder, some just selling it at higher profits.
Midway is playing games. They had 280AI cases for 2.00 per case the other day. It's really time to back let them, and them sit on it. It's bull****.