H4350 vanished in under two minutes.

Timing and luck.
I have a couple pounds of my extra long rifle powder. My recipe is set so I am good. I don't practice as much as I want to.
I walked into a store hours after the delivery of powder. I picked up a pound of fast burning powder for 9mm, all short barrels. They requested I only purchase one, but they would sell me two.
Then I once again got lucky as the pistol power had finally arrived at a favorite store of mine. They would only sell 1 lb, but that is more than I had.

Every town I travel to, I check the local stores. Being retired has advantages.

A couple of weeks ago I was on line with Midsouth and an alert from them popped up that h1000 was available 8lbs. Since I was on line I went to the powder immediately and placed the order. It was unavailable? I called and asked and they said it was probably just one item? Still I was on it in about 30 seconds and still lost it.

Where in Florida are you? I'm in Orlando and interested in H4350

I use shooting bot alerts. It's really good. I struggle finding 6mm bullets not powder. Have you thought about using Varget? I get at least 2 alerts daily with vendors having Varget in stock. I have about 12 pounds of h4350 id be willing to sell you but I have no way to ship it to you.
Contact me at [email protected]. I'm interested in H4350

Powder is certainly more available March and April than it was late
Nov to Feb.

But I wont feel like its ok until I see Alliant, Vihtavuori N560, N565, N570, and the IMR Endurons.

All of these are still absent from the market.

I was alerted by ammoseek this morning about 8lbs in stock at midsouth. By the time I had it in my cart and clicked the payment option it was gone. Finding powder is becoming the most frustrating part of reloading.
If you are interested in h4350 I have some and I'm willing to let go of it just let me know if you still need some .