H4350 vanished in under two minutes.

Any thoughts on comparable powder for 6.5CM? I am putting together a reloading setup, and powder is proving to be the weak link.
RL16, but that is as hard to find as H4350, IMR 4451 is another comparable powder to H4350, but that is hard to find as well. Those are the two that are comparable and temp insensitive.

Any thoughts on comparable powder for 6.5CM? I am putting together a reloading setup, and powder is proving to be the weak link.
I dont have a CM but my son has one. He has had good results with N-555, Reloder 16 and 15.5, and CFE-223. Leverevolution shot well but is temp sensitive. IMR-4451 or IMR-4166 may work depending on bullet weight. Its about whats available at any given time. If I had a CM, Id take A-2700 or Win 760 for a test drive

Ramshot Hunter
Hybrid 100V
Superperformance
A4350
IMR 4350
H4831SC
RL-15
RL-16
RL-23
RL-26
Norma URP
Norma 204
VV N555
A Mag Pro
H Varget

You might have to change up bullets and how you seat them, but it's a very forgivable case to work with. BR-4s and F205/F205Ms have been harder to get than powders IMO, CCI 450s have been somewhat common lately.

If it helps I'm running superformance in mine after a lot of looking for alternatives. It shoots under one moa on my ar10. If using large rifle primers from everything I've read 44grns seems to be a sweet spot for the 140 weight class bullets (I'm really close to that). I'm not sure how it would work on the lighter weight bullets.

H4350 ad in Dallas 8 lb just popped up on for sale.

I was alerted by ammoseek this morning about 8lbs in stock at midsouth. By the time I had it in my cart and clicked the payment option it was gone. Finding powder is becoming the most frustrating part of reloading.
Same thing happened to me at Midsouth with IMMR4350!

I was alerted by ammoseek this morning about 8lbs in stock at midsouth. By the time I had it in my cart and clicked the payment option it was gone. Finding powder is becoming the most frustrating part of reloading.
I use shooting bot alerts. It's really good. I struggle finding 6mm bullets not powder. Have you thought about using Varget? I get at least 2 alerts daily with vendors having Varget in stock. I have about 12 pounds of h4350 id be willing to sell you but I have no way to ship it to you.