• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H-S Precision Tan/Black Pro-Series Tactical/Varmint Stock with Seekins Precision Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawDogRD10

H-S Precision Pro-Series Tan/Black Web M24 Police Fixed Tactical Remington 700 BDL SA Stock with Seekins Precision Rail. Taken off of my Remington 700 VSF .308. Specs listed below pics. $300 shipped or will trade for (this stock only-not interested in others) a B&C green spiderweb Tactical Medalist 2956 with hook.
Swivel studs are included if you don't want to use the Seekins rail. The rail has some finish marks from switching between benchrest and sitting bipods with my ADM QD mounts.
I can't find any model number on the stock nor is there anything I can find out there that specifies which model stock this is. I did compare it to the H-S stocks on the web and this one appears to be identical to the M24 SA Stock. I also looked at the H-S Sendaro stock thinking it was it, but doesn't look the same in the pictures. Both are similar and run the same price.

This is the Police-Urban Tactical version, cut for the standard Remington 700 BDL Police Special 20" (Remington #3 Barrel Contour) barrel. It also fits standard 700 SPS and BDL Short Action Varminters, works best with shorter barrels, in fact the 086 is OEM on Remington's 700 XCR Compact Tactical.

Remington's M-24 Sniper Weapon System is the finest long-range system available today. It delivers multiple-shot capacity with match rifle accuracy at extended ranges. In addition to the M24's unsurpassed accuracy, it also offers reliability and durability under the harshest conditions of combat use and transportation.

Designed for and used by the United States Military, the M24's popularity also stretches from SWAT teams nationwide to International Military and Government agencies. Based on Remington's legendary Model 700™ and 40-X™ rifles, famous for their "out of the box" accuracy, the M24 has quickly gained a reputation for precision among the sniper system community. An essential element in the M-24's accuracy is its H-S Precision® aramid fiber-reinforced, fiberglass stock with an aluminum bedding block, is utilized for exceptional strength and dimensional stability in all weather conditions.

Nominal Specs:
PST67/086: weight 2.1 lbs; o.a.l. 30 "; l.o.p. 13.5 " ; extras: 3 swivel studs, 2 action screws. Cut for Rem std. police barrels as-is, may be opened-up to 1.250" bulls if necessary. (See the PST008 Series for 24-30" barrels and long actions.) Recoil lug to forend 8.5"

Materials: • Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision

Features: • Full length aluminum bedding block • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike's sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike's Ultra-Mag recoil pad

UPDATED INFO: Talked to H-S & confirmed this is the Sendero stock.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]H-S Precision Pro-Series 2000 Sendero Varmint A1 Tactical Full Bull Stocks - Remington 700 BDL

[/FONT]The Pro Series Sendaro Varmint is a great Remington 700 drop-in BBC A1 Style stock available in both right and left hand BDL configurations. Possibly the finest A1 style full aluminum bedded varmint/tactical available today, the PSV096/97 will deliver under the harshest conditions on the planet. (Imagine what it will do to the local varmint population.)
Double studs up front, H-S Precision's famous palm-swell on models PSV096/97/107 in your choice of Tactical Black or Spiderwebs in the quick-ship program.
Materials:• Woven Kevlar® cloth • Woven fiberglass cloth • Uni-directional carbon fiber • Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin • Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced • Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision • Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish • Uncle Mike's sling swivel studs • Uncle Mike's Ultra-Mag recoil pad •
Nominal Specs - Weight 2.5 pounds • L.O.P. 13.5" • O.A.L. – 31" • Barrel Channel - Choice of Rem #3 .850" or 1.250" Full Bull • Recoil lug to forend 10.3"

Status
Not open for further replies.