Gunwerks Teams Up With Leupold

I used a vx6 7-42 x56 to shoot a rifle for a customer last March. mushy turrets that needed a shot or 2 before they went to where they were supposed to. If I went 2 minutes past(1/8 moa per click) and back it would be 3/8-5/8 minute off vs just about the whole correction otherwise. Great glass but it needed a second sun shade in winter type conditions. Bright sun on snow. I put my 24x weaver on it and the gun was cured. It was sent back and they said it was user error when moving the turret caps to rezero. They were never touched. He traded it for 15-55 nightforce and has been smiles ever since.

I can think of two rifle builders that build their actions in-house...Kenny Jarrett and Jim Borden. Basically every rifle builder in existence is an, "assembler of components"...

Pierce engineering also makes the actions,bolts, firing pins, and break they use. They make great rifle sat rhat place.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.