• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GunWerks LR1000 for sale

Bravo25

This GunWerks R/H LR-1000 is a 7mm Rem Mag. Ordered with the following options: G7 5.5-22x50 Illuminated reticle scope, Night Force Z Stop turret. McMillan All-Weather grip black stock . Stoney Point Rapid Pivot Bipod. GunWerks IRC-Starlight Case,foam cut-out. Any more information on the LR1000 can be found on GunWerks website. Approximately 25 rounds through barrel. Excellent condition. Will sell for $6800.00. Will pay for shipping/insurance to you. If interested PM me.

Last edited:
I will throw in as well 2 box's of GunWerks VLD 168g RemUltraMag ammuntion. A Caldwell "Rock" shooting platform, sandbag. Included as well is a cleaning kit with K-2 oils,and solvents,bore rod,swabs,wipes. Scope cover. Starlite case can be seen on Starlite's website.All are in very excellent condition.On the G7 NightForce scope it also has been upgraded to G7 Ballistic turrent.

Still have the Gunwerks? I see it's been a while but it does not say SOLD anywhere so I thought I would check.
Thanks