• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks LR1000 7LRM

joelbiltz

Up for sale is a very good shape Gunwerks LR 1000 in 7LRM. I have consistently shot sub .5 MOA out to 800 yards with this rifle. Only 100 documented rounds through it. This is a complete turn key accurate system. Rifle weighs in at 10.5 pounds. Avoid the 6-12 month wait and have it by hunting season.

Specs
LR1000 stiller action
Carbon Fiber Custom painted optifade with a pic rail for bipod attached. Bipod NOT included
25.5 in Broughton Bbl fluted.
Side port muzzle break
Talley one piece ring base combo
G7 Nightforce 5.5-22 scope
Hornady custom grade bushing dies for the LRM
100 pcs of Hornady/Gunwerks LRM once fired Brass
100 Gunwerks loaded rounds with 180 Berger Hybrids at 3056
Custom cut turret for 5000 elevation 50 degrees
Custom Airline approved case.

Asking 8500.00 shipped to your FFL. Serious offers considered. Only trade would be partial for a NF ATACR 5-25 Enhanced with MOAR and Zero stop. Payment via certified bank check or personal check with adequate time to clear before shipping. Please PM with any questions.

800 yard group.

This is an awesome rig. Joel dumped this great coues with me at 610 yards in 2014. Awesome rifle, good seller.

Just to be clear.

BIPOD IS NOT INCLUDED
BR2 Rangefinder IS NOT INCLUDED

trigger is a Jewell set at two pounds.

If someone is interested I will sell without scope but will include turret for the rifle.

If you change your mind on what you would consider trading for, I have a wife and 2 kids that i could offer.:rolleyes: Sweet rig!! gun)

lol now thats funny. So whats the price for the rifle only (no optics nothing just the gun )

For the rifle Ammo Dies Brass I would take 6000.00 shipped.
I would include Gunwerks load data Lucas bore guide for the LRM and the turret built for this rifle.

Basically everything except the custom case and G7 scope.

lol now thats funny. So whats the price for the rifle only (no optics nothing just the gun )

Lots of views. Make me a offer. Worst I can say is no. While system or minus scope and case.

Ok. Let's go 8000.00 shipped for whole setup. 5500.00 for no scope and case.