Gunwerks Brass

shawn mcjunkin

I have looked around and not finding the answer to this so I'm asking here. Looking at gunwerks brass for 28 nos, others on here have been staring to use it and was wondering about an opinion of its quality. I read it's suspected to be made by ADG?? which from what i see they make good brass, comparable to lapua. My other manufacturer options that I can find are nosler, & hornady.
So I'm new (obviously) trying to learn to reload, and get lots of good question/answer reading here. Next dumb question, reading ADG brass has tapered primer pocket but didn't say what that means. Will anyone tell me are all primer pockets tapered, because i didn't see that description on other brass. Also what does that mean and is there a benefit. Yes I'm obviously new and trying to learn to reload.

I can't help confirm the Gunwerks and ADG connection. I've read it multiple times on this site that ADG makes their brass.

From my experience, ADG brass is very nice. I recently purchased 200 pieces of ADG 28N brass. It can be hard to find at times.

Here's a link to ADG branded 28 Nosler brass from a site sponsor (in stock):
https://www.shoot-long.com/product/adg-28-nosler-brass-50-count/

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts