Gunsmiths TV show

I am getting frustrated about the show, I have learned many things in the last year about producing a tv show, for instance don't trust any one in the business, and double no triple back up your computer system, I can't tell you how much this project has cost me but I could buy out a complete sports-mans warehouse. I have given my self a time limit or I'll distribute it on the Internet and on CD's,
also I have learned that as a tv producer I am a great gunsmith. We just discovered over 1000 emails that we hadn't known about, some back to Feb. of 2006 I am busy answering them know. Hang in with us we will get it out one way or another, I'm to old and two stubborn to give up, plus I'm still waiting to meet a starlet.

Any updates? I have tried to email John considering myself and my gunsmith (Robert Wells). John was sending me emails previously, but I haven't heard anything in a while. Does he need more info? I can't get the email address listed on the shows website to work.

Chris Walley

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.