Best of the West TV show

silvertip-co

Stumbled on this new channel on DirecTV called Maximum Adventure Network. It's in same spot the bankrupt Mens Outdoor Recreation channel was.
Anyway the "Best of the West" huntign show has all kinds of ads for long range scopes, shooting beyond belief dvd sets, and berger vld bullets, etc.

I have watched that show several times. I enjoy it. I cannot get enough of the western states anyways so it gives me a good reason to watch.

I watch it on DirecTV on the Vs. channel. I tivo it because it's on at 11:30am on Monday's. I like the show but hate the host. Michael Martin Murphy sucks.

I actually found the show from the thread here about Berger bullets, the letter about not shooting past your limits, and the burger bullet video. On the video I think it mentions the show; since they are a major sponsor of the program. Lot's of long shots!!! HEHE

Be patient guys with the host guys. From what I've heard he's on his way out. Of course they have alot of stuff from the past year or two with him in it that still has to air. But after that I think you will have seen about the end of him. I have to agree with you all though, he didn't seem to fit the part one bit, too fake acting if you ask me.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.