Gunsmith’s in SC, NC , GA. Need some help..

Chowitt87

I have a Tikka T3X 7mm Rem Mag that I want to change over to a 7 PRC. I understand the prefit route but I don't have those tools, but get could them. I see people talking about having a blank threaded and chambered then screwed on an action fairly reasonably priced. I have contacted all the smiths around my area (upstate of sc) and nobody will give me a straight answer if they will do it or not.

1. How much does it cost to have a barrel threaded, chambered and installed on my action typically?

2. Anyone recommend someone in the surrounding states or in SC to do the work? I travel for work so I am in all of the surrounding states often. Any help would be appreciated

I have a Tikka T3X 7mm Rem Mag that I want to change over to a 7 PRC. I understand the prefit route but I don't have those tools, but get could them. I see people talking about having a blank threaded and chambered then screwed on an action fairly reasonably priced. I have contacted all the smiths around my area (upstate of sc) and nobody will give me a straight answer if they will do it or not.

1. How much does it cost to have a barrel threaded, chambered and installed on my action typically?

2. Anyone recommend someone in the surrounding states or in SC to do the work? I travel for work so I am in all of the surrounding states often. Any help would be appreciated
You ever go as far a S. Dakota?

You ever go as far a S. Dakota?
Lol unfortunately no not that far bud

Where in South Carolina?