Guided elk hunt

Let's put it like this. Six of us just returned from a New Mexico elk hunt and we killed six bulls. Not to hard to figure it out…100%. Good luck and if I can assist you any let me know.
Wow......so it can be done.....
cost per man for trip...???
did you hunt with p.points...???
DIY...???
landowner trespass fees...???
thank you for info...

Wow......so it can be done.....
cost per man for trip...???
did you hunt with p.points...???
DIY...???
landowner trespass fees...???
thank you for info...
Landowner tags through an outfitter, I have been hunting with Arizona Pro Elk Hunters Outfitter, Keith Williams for numerous years and have never been disappointed. Keith guides in both Arizona and New Mexico.

Just because you hire an outfitter doesnt mean you WILL kill an elk. I went on an outfitted hunt a few years ago where 4 hunters killed 2 bull elk. The 2 that did not kill did not even see an elk. Each hunter paid $6500. Research an outfitter extensively before you go.
WOW.... Thats expensive....!!!!

I leave Friday for a 3-day guided cow elk hunt in Utah. It's a landowner tag and the hunt cost is $2000 plus another $300 in licenses and fees so far. I picked cow elk to keep the cost down because I'm time limited and I just want meat and a little experience. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm pretty happy up to this point.
deleted

I would suggest that you reach out to Eric Rogers at Desert Mesa Outfitters outside of Ft Stockton Texas. In Texas Elk are not considered a game animal so you don't need any points. These guys are a great outfit. Just got back from shooting a 9 year old Bull Elk and couldn't be happier. All of the hunts are free ranging, low fence ranches.

Contacted him through Facebook, a little more than what I want to spend right now

Show my ignorance here. What appears to be the $$ range for land owners cow tag?
Not sure what it would be on its own, but as an add on for out hunt next year it's $2K to add the hunt and land owner voucher for the tag. Our wives are going for the cows, we are doing bull hunts and getting the vouchers. Still have to buy the tag for both. This is in Colorado.

So I'm wanting to go on a guide elk hunt in the coming years. I have zero preference points in any state for elk. Curious if anyone on here has any recommendations for a Outfitter with little to no preference points. Been looking in Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. I know New Mexico you can purchase a hunt and landowner tag, but that's going to be out of my price range.
Snake River Outfitters - Pat Grieve - Lots of Elk, over the counter tags, great crew and the food is amazing. Send me a PM if you want more information.

So I'm wanting to go on a guide elk hunt in the coming years. I have zero preference points in any state for elk. Curious if anyone on here has any recommendations for an Outfitter with little to no preference points. Been looking in Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. I know New Mexico you can purchase a hunt and landowner tag, but that's going to be out of my price range.
Try Snake River Outfitters in Colorado. Over the counter tags. I have hunted with them the last 2 years with decent bulls down each year. and booked to go back next year. Good camp, great food. Guides are top notch. PM me if you want more info.