GSeven Drop Chart Help

coues7

For anyone that has used the Gseven Ballistic Calculator, what the hell is the "complete" printing out? It prints out whatever elevation you put plus 5 others that are all over the place. Example:

Say you did provided altitude, barometric (station) pressure, temp and percent humidity. When you print out it would have 6 total charts:

2000/59, 4000/59, 6000/59, 10000/59 and I don't remember what the others were. What the heck is it doing?

Thanks,

Scott

You can use the complete to take on a hunt where you need to be prepared for mulitple conditions. You have charts for several air density configs, and multiple shot angles.

The single allows you to put your exact settings in, and get a simple chart built for your input variables.

Be happy it works.

I keep getting "NaN" (i.e. Not A Number) when I change most of the variables. So, it's quite limited for me. The guys at Vortex (who use the G7 for their site; I was tryign to set up a new Vortex scope) stopped replying to me in trying to figure out why it happens.

"Print Field Card" will give you the option of printing less than what you're getting.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.