GS Custom Bullets, made in the USA

Gina SP

Official LRH Sponsor
Hi Everyone,

My name is Gina and I own and operate GS Custom Bullets LLC. We manufacture the lines of GS Custom Bullets, originally from South Africa, right here in the United States.

You can visit our website GS CUSTOM USA - More Accurate, More Consistent, Most Reliable.
Technical data, load data and a lot more information can be found on the website we share with the factory in South Africa.

Products include long range, general and dangerous game hunting bullets, target shooting/tactical bullets, M98 bore cleaner and coming soon, the Steinert SuperChrono.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting your shooting needs in 2014!

Hello, I have been a member since 2001 and have been mostly lurking and learning. I am the tech man at GSC and will try to answer questions as best I can. Our website has a lot of info and comment is always welcome.

Making bullets is a passion with GSC and we have been at it since 1982 with cast lead bullets and 1992 with turned copper bullets mostly for hunting.

In 2000 we branched out to global exports from South Africa and, since last year, GSC started manufacturing in the USA. This was a proud moment for us.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.