ground blind setup time

wildcat westerner

This may seem pretty basic, but special circumstances may require refinement, as to successful hunting results.
I am aware it is possible to shoot an Antelope with as little time to setup at 48 hours. That is any Antelope!
For serious bowhunters, how much time are you taking to setup if you are after very large, wary bucks, not during the rutting period?

Now to my challenge. A hunt for Mule deer in the fall, before the rut. Very close to the Jicarilla reservation, in N.M. on basically scrub filled flatter ground. Basically success ratio is high ( 50%) for muzzle loaders. Average size taken in this area is between 150-160 range. So, deleting the rutting period, how long would you have to setup a blind for the long term so that older bucks of such maturity would gradually learn to trust it? We are talking about 20 other hunters spread over a 500 sq. mile area.

WW

All that for that caliber deer? That's my target size on whiteys. Ive hunted MT,andjust improvised set up and had luck.Using land for cover but more could and dips and dry creek beds.Sat behinds stock barrel or decoy, some use cow decoy here.You watch them a bit they have there routes

Not that I am that experienced in western hunting but I have found them to be very tolerant, if not curious to blinds for white tails and mulies in low pressured areas.

Thanks

Buck