Groove Bullet

Having no personal experience with brand "X", I couldn't say. We have a lot of very happy customers with regards to killing animals.

Our 7mm EXP is 127gr and I use that bullet in my 7mm mag with very good results. I am using that bullet on my Safari in South Africa in May for plains game.

You are welcome to visit our forum and check what others are getting, results wise.

Don
smile.gif

Brent,

It is long
smile.gif

I don't mean to be coy but this bullet is still in its experimental stages. If it will stabilize in a 1 in 9 and shoot accurate I will be more then happy to list all the data for it. Until then I would sooner not say. Hope you understand.

Don

Guys, just registered here as I'm interested in the long range info. What I do know is two bits of info about groove bullets.
1. Don is a straight up decent guy that I am proud to call a friend. He has always treated me as a valued customer and he will have my bullet business as long as he keeps making his bullets.
2. I've used his .25 and .30 cal Exp bullets in my 25-06 and 300 rum with excellent results. Groups run 1/2-3/4" in both rifles which are factory rem 700 sporters. My rum is a tough nut as I tried 6 different bullets and numerous loads. The grooves made that rifle shoot!

I killed 2 deer and numerous hogs with the 25-06 from 50yds to 355yds all with excellent results. Don produces a very tough accurate bullet that penetrates and kills fast.

When I inquired and order my first bullets, Don said if they didn't get me under 1" with my rifles-send them back for a refund.

I shot up almost all I ordered which is close to 300 rounds and love the groups, velocity and on game results.

Sound like a commercial-no just very satisfied customer.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.