• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED grendel upper **SOLD**

kimba

I have a Grendel upper that I am selling it has a 22" kreiger cut rifled bull barrel and properly head spaced bolt. It comes complete with standard ar upper, free float handguard, adjustable jp gas block(.932) set up for the 123 amax bullet going 2580fps. Barrel recently bore scoped and smith said no visible wear - looks new. Roughly 425 rounds through it. Extremely accurate at under 1/4 moa. Comes complete with bolt, carrier, standard charging handle and is painted in alumahyde FDE. Note I do not use a forward assist on the Grendel, so have an aftermarket plug in that location (bolt carrier milled for forward assist as it is a standard carrier for ar15) you can easily put one on for very cheap if you desire a forward assist. I do not use dust cover either but will send that with if you do want to use one.
This is ready to put on and roll with on your existing lower. I am selling it for $699 which is a good and fair price for a proven upper. Call with questions. Not interested in trades except possibly a handgun scope as partial. upper does not include scope or mount and is just the upper. You will need your lower to complete.

406 589-1017 IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

Re: grendel upper

Did you build this yourself? What kind of handguard is that? I will be in Bozeman this week.

Upper is alg 13" which is ultra small diameter so it is milled out for clearance over the large jp gas block as shown
It is very strong and you can get m-lock rail sections to mount anywhere on it. Comes with wrench made for the alg barrel nut system and instructions

I had some questions re payment options so I figured I would add it in. I do not have any preference except prefer not to patronize PayPal due to thier anti gun stance. Check, money order , google wallet, transfer whatever works is fine. Once funds in hand, will ship that day. I hope this helps.

I believe a sale is pending to 300 whisper if it works out. I also think there is one alt that PM'ed me with interest(348win). Cash is always fine re a question one guy had. Trying to be fair with the first person who stated they wanted it. I will update as soon as final either way.

Last edited: